Thursday, October 1, 2009
Glamour queen
So we have a great daycare provider who is a former hairstylist. She usually has my child's hair looking 100% better than when I drop her off. The other bonus, she likes to paint Paige's nails. As a result, I have a 3 year old who sits wonderfully for this task and loves her toes painted. I picked her up the other day and saw her fingers had a bonus of little flowers on them. Stickers of some kind. Then I got to see the 'diamond' on her toe. One fell off but the other is still on--even the next day. I guess Paige walked around like her nails were wet for quite a while, afraid to ruin them. Additional bonus, it helps keep her from chewing her nails! Thanks to Kim!
Not everyone can pull off sweatpants, a blue tutu and socks on their hands as gloves. Few princesses can do it. That's what she declared herself when I pulled out the blue tutu that Aunt Bobbi had sent down. She ran around in it for hours. It wasn't a tutu, it was a 'weird dress' she said. Anyway, thanks for the 'dress' Aunt Bobbi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh she is such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment