Monday, October 19, 2009

epidemic

So the crud, flu, H1N1, colds, etc. are all floating around our small area and affecting everyone! I started to feel the icky throat on Saturday and stayed home from work today. Doing my part to not contaminate everyone else. I am planning on going back to work tomorrow since I am feeling better; but may not make the whole day. We'll see. My child however, has escaped being sick so far (thank goodness) even though one of her little daycare pals has influenze A. Luckily daycare was closed the day after that was diagnosed and no one else is sick. The neighboring small town had more sick kids than kids in school today. Makes me just want to scrub myself with Clorox after I've been out in public!

1 comment:

Jenny Davis said...

This stuff is crazy! I like to call it Fluapalooza 2009 :)