I don't know if I am getting really sentimental because my baby is getting big or what; but I spent some time tonight looking at all the pictures of her first year and just smiled. Paige sat on my lap and looked with me at the tons of little video clips of her. At this time in 2006 she was almost 7 months old and trying to scooch across the floor and jumping in her jumper.
I found these pictures which were my favorites representing Halloween. This first one was a taken while carving pumpkins at my parents and I thought it'd be fun to put her in a pumpkin. She had a ton of fun and my grandparents were there to share it with us. Plus, a bath in the sink by gramma gets the pumpkin residue off pretty well.

The first Halloween costume, and also the picture we
entered in the beautiful baby
contest. . .and WON. Obviously.
1 comment:
what a sweetie :)
Post a Comment