Sunday, October 11, 2009

A lazy weekend

We enjoyed a lazy fall weekend at our house. I had to work for a few hours on Saturday morning so Gramma Shelly & Grampa Greg came over to hang out with Peanut. After I got home, we did a fun activity of assembling the Halloween house I had purchased. I was at Michaels and found this foam kit for like $3 and thought Paige would like it. Should have bought more. She did really great at listening and had a lot of fun. There weren't any instructions and most of the pieces had stickers on the back side; so right up her ally.



Immense concentration was involved.
The finished product--a wonderful display.
Today was spent cooking, playing, etc. Paige enjoys home days just as much as I do and she makes a great mess of all her toys in the living room and loves to dress up. Today it was her Easter dress over her clothes (because its cold out) and she paired it with her cowboy boots and tiara. I think it was smartly accessorized. She hides from my camera on days like today--she must have some forsight that these pictures may come back and haunt her someday!





1 comment:

Jenny Davis said...

What a cute house! Feeling the need to run to Michael's...except it won't be open right now ;)