This was our first trip to Papa's Pumpkin Patch in Bismarck and we will be going again if we are there at the right time. We were there for only an hour, but in the 40 mph wind today, that was suffice. There were great wooden things for kids to climb on, such as this combine. Cowboy and Paige loved it.

Lots of photos--including a lot that looked like this one--not the perfect shot!

Cowboy was creative with picture of a bale tunnel that a slide goes down. However, Paige didn't actually go down the slide--too high.

The pumpkin patch chair that everyone gets their picture taken on--we aren't one to argue with tradition.

We had a lovely time there; got to see the pumpkin catapult almost take out the channel 5 news crew, Paige got to pet some animals, and I resisted the urge to buy 10,000 pumpkins! Plus, we got winter gear for Miss P ranging from a new coat to boots so she'll be ready for winter. This is the first year I am prepared, so I am sure it won't even snow now.
Lots of photos--including a lot that looked like this one--not the perfect shot!
Cowboy was creative with picture of a bale tunnel that a slide goes down. However, Paige didn't actually go down the slide--too high.
The pumpkin patch chair that everyone gets their picture taken on--we aren't one to argue with tradition.
We had a lovely time there; got to see the pumpkin catapult almost take out the channel 5 news crew, Paige got to pet some animals, and I resisted the urge to buy 10,000 pumpkins! Plus, we got winter gear for Miss P ranging from a new coat to boots so she'll be ready for winter. This is the first year I am prepared, so I am sure it won't even snow now.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm finally ready to embrace fall - mostly because it was 45 out this morning and I needed to wear a coat or I'd be setting a horrid example for the kids. Are you coming over for Homecoming this weekend?
Hey Jenny,
I'm not going to make Homecoming; wish I could, but we got a baby shower and other stuff that weekend. Have fun--I'll miss 'ho-ing'! AOT.
Post a Comment