
I learned this summer that I don't have a baby anymore--this has been evident in numerous ways. One large factor in making me accept this is the park. I have a small little blur who can run and jump on the 'big kid' stuff. She doesn't need me to catch her, or help her climb things. She is fearless and it sort of scares me at times. She does need help on the monkey bars, but its minimal. I figure later this fall she won't need me for those either. I also do have to help push on the swings, but she's learning how to pump her legs. My job is pretty simple now, I just have to watch and wave most of the time.
1 comment:
It goes so fast. I had that realization about Peter last year and Charlotte is already starting to climb up things that make my heart hurt.
Why can't they just stay little, darn it? :)
Post a Comment