Thursday, September 10, 2009

Streaker. . .with pearls

There are somedays as a mom, that I just have to take a picture because its funny. I also am mean and think of how funny it will be when she is 16 :)

This particular moment was captured on Labor Day. We had a long weekend and were finally at home. Paige said she just wanted to stay home. Good idea. She ran around in her pj's, and then got dressed. When she is dressed at home, that is normally either a shirt or pants--not both. That afternoon got warm and she streaked around in her undies. Whatever. Then she started playing ball and I suggested she should go outside. I heard silence and assumed she was getting her clothes on. I heard the door slam, so I followed and found this young sprite in the driveway. Flip flops and pearls. Nice.
Thank goodness we don't live in town.

1 comment:

Jenny Davis said...

A lady always has her pearls nearby...

So very cute. I can almost see that on the graduation ceremony slide!