Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Big 5-0

So my Mom turned 50 yesterday. I calmed my desires to embarrass/surprise her and behaved pretty well. She was greeted with plenty of decorations at the bank. . .I will claim a small part in that with a lot of appreciated help by her co-workers. Thanks Amanda!

But in a small town you can put signs on Main Street--did you know that? Some people even get up at 5:30 am to make sure they are in place! Kudos to my family.
Mom got them as a momento.

After work Paige and I went over to see her and opened up presents. Mom loves orange and is trying to accent her kitchen with it. So I got her some Rachel Ray moppines. Very cool.



Paige helped her open up her big present from Dad.
What could it be. . .more Rachel Ray stuff. Orange cookware!
Mom loved her orange cookware, and she really needed some new pots and pans. She can shriek with joy like I did when she doesn't have to soak a pan for an hour to get it clean. My aunts and gramma came out for cake and we had our pick of angel food, pumpkin bars, or red velvet. Nice. Hope you had a great day Mom and we love you!















No comments: