Saturday, August 15, 2009

Overheard

The wit of my three year old never ceases to amaze me.



The current phrase that is over used is "of course." Such as, "of course I will be nice today" or "of course I want to eat this." Add the attitude and you feel like an idiot when she responds with the "of course" and the look.



Last night we were debating taking a bath and she tried to counter my offer! "If I take a bath tonight, I will quit chewing on my fingers." Cowboy burst into laughter at the comment and the look on her face because she knew she had won. She's been chewing on her fingernails constantly and I am constantly nagging on her to stop; so she knew that would push my buttons.



The adjective of 'super' is a regular and most things are "super beautiful" such as her new cowgirl belt which is all sparkly and shiny.



I think by the time she's older that she will have a better vocabulary than me. I better buy a word of the day calendar.

No comments: