My mom, Paige, and I attended the Adams County Fair's rodeo on Saturday night. Paige lives for rodeos and was so excited to go see the "Buckin' Bull Show!!" as she says it. She had her big sparkly cowgirl belt on, her Wranglers, and her pink boots. She doesn't have a 'real' hat, so I hid her pretend hat so we wouldn't have to take it with.
Once we were there, she was in her element and is a good audience member. She gets a little impatient waiting for bucking horses and bulls to show up, and kept looking for the girls who wear all the sparkles--I assumed she meant the queens.
The best thing she said all night was when a guy roped his calf, and had finished tieing its legs--she watches him get up and leave the calf there and says, "How come he didn't brand it?" I forget how much little people absorb, and she attended several brandings this summer. I still hope she doesn't become a cowgirl. I think its a losing battle. Sigh.
2 comments:
I bet she was adorable :)
how cute is that
Post a Comment