Sunday, August 16, 2009

From the mind of men

I learned a few things about how men think today and am astounded. The first being, if you market a men's body wash correctly toward 'rough, tough' men like my husband; they will give in and buy it. Never thought I'd see the day I bought a loofah and body wash for Cowboy. The body wash is from the same manufacturer as his deodorant; and they market the loofah as a 'scrubbing tool' and put a rubber gripper on one side. The packaging on the loofah was a work of art as it was done in sailor jargon and made it sound like every roughneck in the world uses this to get clean.

The second thing that made me laugh today was my husband using my point of view in an debate over something--he is looking at a horse feeder for his horse to help eliminate wasted hay on the ground. I understand why he's looking at them and was just patiently watching him analyze. Then he goes and points out "this way hon, you wouldn't have to go into the pen to feed him either." I wasn't even saying anything negative about his potential purchase when he told me this; and I was sold. I just laughed and told him I was impressed he knew how to finally win a debate with me. Glad he's catching on!

No comments: