Saturday, February 5, 2011

The week in review

  • Cooper is rapidly outgrowing his bouncy chair I like to put him in during the morning 'getting ready' routine. He has to be strapped in and then I find him sitting upright in it--not using the back support, playing with his toes. He seems to be laughing at my refusing to accept the fact he is getting too big for 'baby' gear.
  • Paige got a fever today and is cuddled up on the couch; hopefully going to nap soon. I forgot how little she sometimes is until she is sick and will let me baby her.
  • Our puppy was born on Monday! Sienna had 8 puppies and we got pictures sent to us. We are going to Fargo on Friday; and will get to see them and hopefully pick out which one we want. Paige was so excited, and we printed out a picture so she could take it to daycare and show it off.
  • The weather completely sucks; and we are enjoying a weekend in. I hope to bake something while getting laundry done, and then relaxing in my sweats. A nap would be great as well.
  • Ryan and I continue to play BB and VB during the week, we each have an 'adult' night where we go play. We both learned this week we are getting old and hurt really bad the next day. However, it does us both good to go do something fun like that.
  • My work team did not win the chili contest last night; but my family came to check it out and my hubby said ours was way better than the others. Sweet guy. I think he just felt bad as he knew how long it took me to brown all that damn meat!

No comments: