This is what we see of Cooper. Big smiles, usually aimed at Paige. Or just hands and fingers shoved in his mouth. He has had super red cheeks the last few nights, and is sorta irritable. He could just be channelling Mom, but I think he has a tooth trying to poke through. Paige didn't cut a tooth this early, so I will be shocked if he does. However, he has been nothing at all like Paige when she was a baby, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has one way before she did. He turns 6 months old next week. He has almost mastered sitting up unattended--we still put some support around him as the tip still happens. He has started reaching for things, his goal is the TV remote, but I don't think its going to happen! Its amazing how you can see his coordination developing--his reaching and grabbing levels over the last two weeks have been jumping by leaps and bounds. He's a tempermental little man, and we are having a hard time convincing him that cereal is okay to eat. So far its been pretty hit and miss, so we'll just keep trying and I am sure it will work. I have a hunch that baby food will be his true love and once he gets something with a real flavor, there will be no going back. He has his 6 month appt on Tuesday, and I am anxious to see what he's weighing in at. All I know is he is getting too big for his infant seat and I would love to quit lugging that heavy thing around!
No comments:
Post a Comment