Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mr. Cooper

Cooper this morning in his exersaucer. Thinking he was a big boy!

Cooper's 5 month old picture with his pony. A few days late posting, but that's okay.

Cooper being all smiles. I don't have an exact weight for him to start his 5th month with--last time we were at the doctor he was 15 lbs 9 oz; and I don't think he's shrinking! He's outgrown most of his 6 month clothing; and the 6-9 size is perfect. He's wearing a size 2-3 diaper perfectly and has decided in the last few weeks that rolling over and being frustrated at his lack of motion is the new hobby. I swear he will be crawling way before Paige ever did. He likes his cereal and we are trying to get in a routine with it. He is refusing most of his bottles at daycare this last week; so we need to get him to drink more milk during the day. However, he hasn't been mad about it; so that's a small bonus. Overall, he's a happy little man and breaks into smiles at most people--particularly his sister.

No comments: