
Paige had a big weekend. She got to pick our her puppy, and she got her very first real cowgirl had! She has a few random hats, but they are toys and originate from various strange places and are cardboard. Her daddy has started spoiling his cowgirl and today he got a new hat, and so did she. I am sure a pony isn't far behind! Here are my two cowpokes modeling their new purchases.
3 comments:
ahem! I believe one of the 'strange places' her hats came from was me. I knew I was a little eccentric, but geez :)
Well, it looks like she's going to be a cowgirl whether mommy wants her to or not :)
Crystal, the hat that originated from you is the one she played with the most! Someday she will appreciate the story of how it was gifted to me!
Post a Comment