Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swingset

The long awaited swingset is complete! It took more than one afternoon as I had anticipated--I didn't realize that two huge instructions booklets and about 8,000 pieces would such a pain in the butt. I didn't even do anything other than observe either!


Cowboy, Grampa Greg and Gramma Shelly started working on it on Sunday and got the bulk of it done by that afternoon.

Paige showing me how big it is.


Cowboy then worked until dark on more of it and was about 80% done. It was complete last night and some little person came running up the yard yelling "Mom, get off my swing" as I was sitting on it visiting Ryan while he tweaked other pieces. She was getting dropped off and was super excited it was done.


The finished project. Thanks Gramma and Grampa! A little person last night was shrieking, "I LOVE IT!"





No comments: