So I am starting to feel really pregnant and wondering if my house is ever going to get done. I realize owning a home means there is pretty much a never ending to do list; and I am okay with that. However, I am sick of looking at boxes and unorganized spaces. Plus, I am sick of walking on subfloor in the living room. I had high hopes some unnamed man in our house would bust his butt today and get a lot of flooring installed--he took the day at about 3/4 speed and got the tile done in front of the living room door and is working on the woodburner pavers as we speak. He wants some assistance with the dining room floor--which is understandable and needs to find the right saw to cut angles. So we made some decent progress this weekend. Plus, he was my muscles and moved a bunch of heavy stuff for me. I see no boxes upstairs anymore in the main living areas--score!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Are we done yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment