Thursday, July 29, 2010
Is this considered nesting?
No photos, but I found myself cleaning the infant car seat base with some Q tips tonight getting the dust out of the creavices. I think I might be nesting. Or perhaps I am just trying to get the huge "to do" list worked on. The car seat has been washed, and now properly wiped down. I have baby clothes washed and in the dresser--which has been painted and is in the proper room. We need to buy a crib mattress this weekend and then we'll have a crib ready to go. I need a little more tweaking on the changing table and getting all the small stuff gathered and ready; but then we could have a baby and be ready. A few more weeks would be good--2 at least so we match the time of when we had Paige. But I am humoring the Cowboy who requested we at least gather a few things. I figure if I have things gathered; then the baby won't come too early :) Now if I just survive the weekend out of town at a wedding; we'll be in good shape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment