We had a day off from house stuff! I have been blessed with a 4 day weekend but feel compelled to spend it all trying to get some sort of order in this messy place we now call home. The to do list is very long; but I am making small victories. I just need to keep telling myself that so I don't give up completely!
Bobbi, Jensen, & Aleah came down on Friday for the weekend and were wonderful entertainment for Paige. I think that was the most tired she's ever been--there was a day full of playing, swimming, slip-n-sliding and fireworks all on Saturday. Then on Sunday we trekked over to Hettinger to see the parade. Ryan, Paige and I spent the afternoon with my family and ended finding a few members of Ryan's family in random spots around town before heading to my folks to nap. We decided to just head back to our house and skip the big fireworks over the lake--which is a huge sin in our world--but it worked out well this year. We ended up at home with the girls and lit off our fireworks and then watched the people of Bowman light all of theirs from our view atop the hill. All in all a very nice day!
Bobbi & Ryan
Gramma Shelly on the DWB float
Mom & Dad trying out the scooters at the Conner family BBQ. Aunt Wanda and Joe were gracious and let everyone play with their toys. I wasn't allowed; something about my huge belly and balance!
Paige wishing she was older and allowed a lit punk to do something with!
No comments:
Post a Comment