When we unpack all the ornaments its amazing how a few will transport you back and how a few are more special than others. This is my favorite Christmas ornament. Its my first Christmas ornament when I was a baby. The beautiful baby is me :) Its always the first ornament to be put on the tree and it has its 'spot' right on the front, two thirds of the way up. My mom offered to give me my ornament this year as we helped her decorate her tree; but it seemed wrong. It still belongs on her tree. My favorite ornaments are still on her tree, the ornaments I remember unpacking for all those years. Our tree at our house is starting to get some favorites, currently they are Disney characters, but that's what my favorite person is into right now. Belle was the new ornament this year. She was a hit.

Speaking of favorites, Miss Paige has another one. Its Mickey Mouse pancakes. Gramma Shelly; this is what they are supposed to look like :) I'm told yours weren't like mine. Thought I'd be courteous and show you the secret! (Put the chocolate chips on last--not in the batter) Too bad she likes to eat the chocolate chips first and then only eats a little bit of pancake.
No comments:
Post a Comment