So I am going to wake up one of these mornings and be 80 years old, because that's how fast the past few years have flown by. Today celebrates 6 years ago that another blizzard covered our state, and that Cowboy and I became legally bound! I say that with a smile because we dated since high school so it wasn't a real shocker when we finally got married after college. Above is our beautiful bridal party who braved crappy conditions to come celebrate with us; most of our friends and family were able to attend and everyone made it home safely despite the horrible weather. I have heard stories years later of how horrible it was--they didn't want to tell me right after the wedding and make me feel bad!So 6 fast years have flown by us. Wow. Cowboy doesn't really read the blog or I would tell him I loved him and I am still happy I married him. So I'll just have to tell him in person :)
1 comment:
I hope you had a great day. I wish that we could have made it to your wedding! And those years will go fast and yes before you know it you"ll be 80 and a grandma...
Post a Comment