Saturday, December 27, 2008

5 years

So 5 years ago today at this time I was prancing around in my wedding dress waiting for pictures to begin. It was a snowy icky day; it had snowed all night and there were layers of ice with snow on top of them. It was the kind of snow that wasn't even pretty. We did go outside to take a few pictures; Cowby had to hang on to me so I didn't fall. The day went well, but there were awful stories of everyone getting home the next day. Plus, we left on Monday and I was sure we were going to get killed on the interstate on our way to the ski lodge. But everyone did make it safely. It is just one more reason for me so smirk at Cowboy and say, 'see--we should have went to some beach.'
I know the wedding day is not as important as the outcome, and its been a good journey so far. Happy Anniversary to my Cowboy!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy belated anniversary! Congratulations you two-