Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year one and all. May your 2009 start out better than ours did with a bad cold and icky gunky eyes that manifested into pink eye! Its the first work day of 2009 today and I have already had to use a sick day. Oh well, hopefully Miss Paige will be on the mend in a day or two and we'll back to our normal schedule. Anyone who has brilliant methods for getting eye drops into a 2 year old multiple times a day, let me know. She's not a fan of them. Her little eyes look tough, but she's been pretty good. So we will be laying low for the next few days until she's not contagious. Hopefully that means some good naps (for both of us) and minimal Disney movies. I have now became very familiar with Sleeping Beauty and Tinkerbell (which I think is super cute.) So have a great weekend all and stay healthy!

No comments: