Wednesday, January 7, 2009

'I made a one"

"Mom, look--I made a one!" is what I heard from the backseat of the car this morning as we were driving to daycare. I look in the mirror and see a little hand with several fingers folded over, and . . .she's flipping me off. She was so proud of getting those little fingers all folded over witih the one still pointing up. I told her good job but said it works better to use your pointer finger and then showed her which finger that was. We'll see how many people she showed '1' to today! I did warn Kim so that she wouldn't think I was teaching Paige inappropriate guestures.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh my...she is a little tiger isn't she. I really do wish we lived closer. Keep sending the funny stuff. I love you

Crystal said...

bla ha ha! Totally priceless. Write that one in the baby book. Although, I tend to think that gesture wasn't a mistake at all. I bet she's just been spending too much time with Grandpa Greg. Te-he.