Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blizzard

So we are officially in a blizzard and had a snow day today. Work was closed (and it takes an act of God to close a bank) and almost every other thing in Bowman is closed as well. I don't know our total snowfall; but its piled up several inches in the places where the wind hasn't blown. I can't see out too many of our windows since they are plastered with snow; and I have no desire to go out! Cowboy ventured out this morning and he declared it pretty awful--it takes a lot to get him to say the weather is bad.

So the three of us have hung out at home today--obviously we have power; so its been pretty nice. We didn't even turn on the TV until about 2pm. We had waffles (made from scratch--go me) for breakfast and then have been pretty busy playing and doing some little projects. Nap time was declared and I am proud to say my daughter and I napped together on the couch for a while.

I better get some other stuff done. . .but then again maybe not--its a snow day!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Hi...so glad that I dont live there..ha I'm am so suprised that your bank closed...Ours would stay on schedule no matter what...even if we didn't have power we would have to go. lol
Stay warm I hope you have another snow day today...
I love you.
Bismarck is on the weather channel.