
I am blessed and get to have a girls weekend at least once a year with some amazing ladies I went to school with. Whats even better is that we stay in touch with each other and several of them I speak to on a very frequent basis. Its nice to not lose touch with wonderful people. My friend Sarah and I met up in Dickinson on Friday and began the quest to the flatland of Fargo to meet up with other gals. We ate out, visited, cuddled the newborn little Lucas and had a really nice time catching up with everyone. Thanks to all who journeyed from out of town to gather and thanks to those in town who made time to see us and opened up their homes.
On the flip side of that, it was a dreary rainy day to come home on. But Sarah and I are definetely western ND ladies, as once we were west of Bismarck and traffic thinned, we both felt a little closer to home and enjoyed the hills we have compared to the flatland. I had to smile after she dropped me off at my vehicle, as one of the first things I saw was a guy in a cowboy hat--no one I knew, but it made me feel better as I knew I was getting closer to home!
On the flip side of that, it was a dreary rainy day to come home on. But Sarah and I are definetely western ND ladies, as once we were west of Bismarck and traffic thinned, we both felt a little closer to home and enjoyed the hills we have compared to the flatland. I had to smile after she dropped me off at my vehicle, as one of the first things I saw was a guy in a cowboy hat--no one I knew, but it made me feel better as I knew I was getting closer to home!
No comments:
Post a Comment