Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anxiety

So I have decided that being anxious about something is one of the worst feelings in the world. I'd rather just be angry or happy--those are clear cut emotions. But the anxiety I have had the last few days has made me crabby--how fair is that? Not fair to the poor hubby who has to live with me. Throw in a few pregnancy hormones, and wow, not a happy wife. I also hate things that are completely beyond my control in any way--control freak? That is me. Those of you who know me and read this, you love me anyway :) Anyway, I am supposed to hear the answer tomorrow that will make my anxiety go away. I am not holding my breath, but we'll see. So just a little online venting. I am sure there will be a big post if things work out correctly. Mr. Appraiser better be kind. . .

No comments: