Meet Boston. The newest addition to our clan. Cowboy had some diappointment with finding a horse this spring; and then his amazing wife found this guy. Cowboy's always wanted a buckskin gelding; and now he has one. He arrived at Cowboy's work yesterday; so Paige and I went out after work to meet him. He is very gentle and I like him. I don't really like horses; so that is a high complement. Cowboy was going to move bulls with him today; so hopefully they had a good day together and meshed well. I haven't gotten any calls that an ambulance was needed yet so that must be a good sign.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
A 1,000 pound addition
Meet Boston. The newest addition to our clan. Cowboy had some diappointment with finding a horse this spring; and then his amazing wife found this guy. Cowboy's always wanted a buckskin gelding; and now he has one. He arrived at Cowboy's work yesterday; so Paige and I went out after work to meet him. He is very gentle and I like him. I don't really like horses; so that is a high complement. Cowboy was going to move bulls with him today; so hopefully they had a good day together and meshed well. I haven't gotten any calls that an ambulance was needed yet so that must be a good sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment