My beloved Cowboy was old yesterday! The candles say 31 if you can see that through the flame! He tolerated me taking the standard birthday cake picture. We had family and friends over for supper on Saturday and Sunday evenings. Tools make him happy so that's what he got for his birthday. Plus, I made the cake from scratch. That never happens when Mrs. Crocker lives so conveniently in my cupboard. But it turned out really nice and fudgy. Mmmm. chocolate.
This is Paige with her new short 'do. It got chopped off last week and she loves it, as does Mom. Dad and Gramma are coming to terms with it! I got a phone call at work with a little voice saying, "Can I get my hair cut?" Then Kim got on the line and said she could pretend to cut it or trim it since it was hair cut day at daycare (bless those of use who get a beautician's help with our child's hair--its awesome). I told her to do whatever. We got a cute little bob.
No comments:
Post a Comment