So lately this has been what our life is about. Snow. I live in ND and accept the weather, but the 30 below could go away. Thanks to who ever can make that happen. I am test driving an Explorer the last couple days and have really liked the four wheel drive for our country road, etc. However, I got stuck for the first time in my life last night. Not fun. However, our road is now completely plowed and wonderful again; so I can just zoom along in the new car! We'll see if it passes a few highway tests this weekend before committing.
This is my gorgeous new comforter I got on sale at Herbergers last weekend. A complete impulse buy. I love it. It is a 14 piece set regularly priced at $300. I paid $90. I felt so triumphant leaving the mall with it! I don't have all the pillows and shams out yet but I love it. Cowboy even said he doesn't mind it; which was a huge victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment