It's been a busy week so here is our week in review.
Miss Paige hunted eggs with Gramma Shelly last Saturday and found lots of candy in the eggs.
Paige got to hunt more eggs at the ranch with her cousins on Sunday morning. Dani helped Paige find tons of eggs. That Easter Bunny knew where to find us even in MT.
Aunt Bobbi sent a few dress up outfits home for Paige. She had to try them on as soon as we were home. She loves them.
Friday was dress up day at Kim's, so Paige got to wear her Easter dress (finally) and even cooperated for Mom to take her picture.
Gramma Shelly & Paige sent Mom these really pretty flowers for her birthday. See Mom, they are pretty. I wasn't lying.
We spent yesterday out at the big bull sale fighting the drizzle and mud. I didn't get any heifers for my birthday, but everything there went well. Paige and I came home and took a long nap. Paige woke up and started vomitting so that was my birthday fun. However, this morning she is just fine. Starving and playing just like normal. Here is hoping for a good day and that she's overcame whatever bug got her. I'm hoping for a restful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment