Heard from the mouth of Paige recently:
"I took a looong nap." Referring to sleeping all night.
"I want to be so big I can touch the ceiling!" Referring to how her Dad can touch the ceiling and that means you are BIG.
"I went as high as the clouds!" Referring to how high Papa can push people on the swings.
"Do you love it?" Referring to anything that's great at the time. These items can range from shoes to toys. They are also "magical" and "wonderful." I am starting to wonder who gave her the thesaurus.
"How you doing today Mommy (or other name)?" Imagine Joey from Friends saying this and you can imagine how she is saying it.
"Dad--Mommys the boss." Completely unprompted and unscripted. I loved it.
"Mommy, its daytime out. Get up" Whispered to me at 5:55am the other morning. Not cool.
1 comment:
Kristy, I love it. I can't wait for more.
Post a Comment