I don't have all of my Easter pictures uploaded yet; so I am going to share a fun little spring story instead of that. I will hopefully post them soon.
Anyway, my dear Cowboy is working very hard this week as the ranch he works on is having their annual sale this week. For those who are not familiar with what that entails; I will probably have a full update over the weekend since I am obligated to attend. Its also my birthday that day (hint, hint) and I will get to spend it watching extremely expensive bulls and heifers be sold. I think my husband is buying me about 20 heifers for my birthday--how lucky am I?!?
He's been running ragged and is very sick of the mud and muck we are still plagued with. It's a mess at the ranch and they feel they are running behind. However, the last few nice days have melted quite a bit of snow so that is a plus for them. I know its spring and the sale is approaching because. . .I saw my husband's cheeks after 7+months. Monday night the beard was shaved off! Most of it at least. If you know my Cowboy you know he has a goatee and his chin was last seen on Halloween 1999. But for most of the cold season he grows a beard to keep warm. Good for him; bad for the wife. He keeps it trimmed short so he doesn't resemble anyone too scary. But its amazing how young and skinny he looks today. I wonder if I stopped shaving my legs if that would have same effect on them . . .probably not.
No comments:
Post a Comment