Sunday, February 17, 2013

A big day

Tomorrow is a big day for our family.  We find out if Baby #3 is going to be wearing pink or blue; and looking good/healthy/normal in the ultrasound.  Paige is going to go with Cowboy and I; and Cooper gets to have his nap at daycare since my appointment is right during his crabby time.  I felt bad for about  2 minutes and then realized he won't quite understand and its a long time for a 2 year old to sit and be still!  Paige is hoping for a girl and my aunt is having dreams we have a boy; so we will see who is going to be happy. I'm only at 18 weeks and having it; so I hope the baby cooperates as this OCD momma wants to start picking colors and going through tubs to get organized.

Cooper had his follow up for his tubes as its been a month--and he's doing really well.  He had a cold for about 10 days and we got to experience just a normal cold and not an ear infection for the first time.  Fortunately everyone is recovering from the Feb. ick and starting to feel better--myself included. 

No comments: