Monday, January 14, 2013

A recap

I find sometimes its easier to remember what's going on in our lives with a summary list; so these are some of the things going on.

  • Cooper goes in for surgery to put tubes in his ears on Wednesday morning at 6:30 am; we are supposed to be done by 9--I am hoping he comes out of anesthia really easily!
  • Cooper has been sleeping much better and we are back to sort of our normal sleeping pattern--back in the crib.  He is going to sleep much better and generally sleeping longer at night.  Some nights he is sleeping all night; others he is up.  I'm taking it as baby steps and its getting better.
  • He is acting and playing much better since he has been without an ear infection and is just a super busy boy. 
  • Miss Paige is just getting too big and growing up too fast.  I didn't know at the age of 6 we would have BFF necklaces, such playground/friend drama of this person did this. . ., such a desire to sing at the top of her lungs all the time, and such a general grown up awareness of what's going on.  She's all ears and anything that is said, she's going to absorb and question.
  • Cowboy has a birthday this week and is old on Thursday! 
  • So with a surgery, a birthday, volleyball, girl scouts, homework and just trying to contain the chaos; we will have a busy week. 

No comments: