Sunday, April 22, 2012

What a beautiful day

Its been a busy week at our house.  I had a birthday on Wed; Ryan's work had their biggest event of the year on Saturday (their annual bullsale); so we haven't seen too much of the cowboy this week.  He's a tired guy who,  as I am writing this,  is passed out cold in the living room.  He was watching Toy Story with Cooper and fell asleep.  I watched Cooper poke at his face, climb all over him, and climb off of him; and the poor guy didn't even move.  I had a nice day; and received some really nice roses (which are still alive), a few great homemade cards from my daughter, and a Nook Color from my Mom.  Oh how awesome she is to spoil me.  I have downloaded 2 apps, 2 books--read one already, and am teaching Cooper how to color on it today. 
I have some good pictures from the past few weeks; but am trying to get them off of my phone.  I wish Shutterfly had an app for Droid; but not yet.  I am downloading them as I speak; so here is hoping.  We had a busy day playing outside, planting some seeds, hosing off the patio sets, went for a walk, and just ran around in general.  I had tired dirty kids tonight.

No comments: