Sunday, August 14, 2011

What? Already!

So this cute little sprite is starting Kindergarten in 5 days. Granted she doesn't look like this anymore; but it feels like this was 5 days ago. I am trying to anticipate if I will be one of those Moms that cries the first day of school; or if I will keep my cool. Will keep you posted and have lots of great pictures of the first day later this week. Thursday, the 18th is the first day of school. Paige will go all day 4 days a week with Wed. off. We went to her room and stashed her supplies and met her teacher on Friday afternoon. They have another hour on Tuesday where its the whole Kindergarten class (w/o parents). I think she is totally ready and going to have so much fun.

In other news:




Cooper is learning to play 'nice' with Piper; or trying!



A little blurry; but great clouds this week when a large rain storm came through.




C00per yesterday--prior to his fever hitting and those two front teeth trying to finally erupt. Its been a long weekend with a cranky baby.











1 comment:

Jackie said...

Piper is HUGE!!! Wow! I guess I was thinking she would stay little...ha! Once Cooper learns how to play nice with Piper, you will have to pass your tips this way!