So, my goal for next week is to have a complete week at work without missing one whole day. Whay would I want that? Because its been impossible for the last few weeks for that to happen. Note, today is only Monday and I have attended work for a whopping 15 minutes before I headed home. It all started last weekend with Cooper's first ear infection, then Paige getting a fever/chills, then the fever/chills hit me midweek. We made it through the weekend, and then boom, Mom is out of the game again today. I feel like my desk is drowing in paperwork; as I am never there and when I am, I have been filling in for everyone else. Here is hoping for a productive week; both at home and work to getting all the little things accomplished. The one big goal; go eat lunch at school with Paige on Thursday or Friday. Thursday is milkshake day, definitely going on Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment