Friday, June 17, 2011

Tee Ball

The big hit






The nervous finger biting rears its head. . .apparently tee ball is nerve wracking!







Paige has been playing tee ball this year. A challenge since there has been rainy cold mornings; but we about 2 weeks into the small season. They had their first game this past Thursday at 6pm. It was one of the cutest things I have ever been too! They were nervous and so excited at the same time. The neighboring town's team came over. Paige played very well--even from a non-biased Mom perspective! I had a couple people tell me they were impressed with how aggressive she was--meaning she actively ran towards a hit ball and did not just stand in her spot as a few kids nervously did-not moving even if the ball came two inches away. I am excited for our next game, its on the 30th and they get to go to the neighboring town--so its an 'away' game and I think they will be thrilled. I am anxious to see the skill level progress--its been fun to see them over the last two weeks.

No comments: