Friday, June 17, 2011

The new pickup


So. . .the cowboy is pretty spoiled. Two days before Father's Day and this is in my yard. Last year it was a new riding lawnmower. I am afraid for next year! The brown Ford was possibly going to start needing some repair$; and we had quite a bit of equity in it--so a good time to trade up a few years. We went down in size from 4 doors to this extended cab; but the car seats fit and us 4 have only rode in a pickup 2 times in the last 9 months since Cooper's been born. So for those rare occasions; the kids can 'tough' it out. Cowboys can handle riding in Expeditions; so that's our main vehicle when all four of us are road tripping. I took oa picture of the clean interior; as I am sure its the last time it will be so clean and not have the aroma of bovine!


No comments: