Sunday, April 17, 2011

He's on the go

This crawling stuff is easy! Its even more fun outside in the grass.

"What Mom? I'm not supposed to be pulling myself up on stuff?"



Big stuff



So, roughly the first week of April Cooper officially began to crawl. I think he snuck it in once prior; but that was when some consistancy showed up. Now all of a sudden this last week, he's figured out how to crawl to stuff and is up on his knees by it. I was okay with that; then on Saturday he crawled (rather fast) over to the box of diapers and pulled himself up and was standing up holding on to the box thinking he was the biggest stuff ever. I was just adjusting to the fact that he was going to be slightly mobile; and am so not ready for this. Miss Paige was no where near this early with crawling or pulling herself up. She was a content observer. Cooper is apparently not and wants to be where the action is. Boys :) He hasn't been the happiest camper the last few days as his teeth are still troubling him--lots of chewing and drool but still no signs of those chompers yet.

No comments: