Monday, April 11, 2011

Crawling




Its been a busy few days and the biggest news is Cooper is crawling. He's getting a bit faster and going a bit farther each day; but so far he's resembling the tortoise and not the hare. I am okay with that. He did manage to crawl up to my legs and I swear he was trying to climb up my legs while I was doing dishes tonight. He has been up on his knees a few times with his hands on the edge of the toy basket; thinking he's pretty big stuff. I have some video and hope to post it soon; as I don't have any pictures of him crawling. He did discover the walker at Gramma Shelly's this weekend and thought that was pretty great. It was even better once big sister figured out it was fun to push him around in it. He also decided to really like the sippy cup we found in the cupboard and really thinks its fun to sip water out of it when he's in his chair. Too bad his teeth hurt so bad he's decided to not each any food though.


We decided to enjoy the spring day after work and we all played outside. Here's our cowdog loving her favorite cowboy.


No comments: