Thursday, June 3, 2010
New house
So we closed yesterday afternoon and here are a few before pictures. Its a nice house; kind of dated with some 70's orange curtains, paint, etc. but nothing a little paint and Cowboy labor won't fix. My hubby is very handy. There will be more pictures later and in process; but this is all I have time for now. I need to get supper to my 'crew' at the other house!
Dining room. Got great windows but lovely orange curtains.
Bathroom--green shag carpet that is already gone. Thank you Cowboy. I have the new linoleum already in my vehicle to go in.
Living room. Nice windows and sexy orange woodburner. I expect Austin Powers to come flying out of it. Its going to be gone before we move in as will the panelling. Carpet may wait as brown I can deal with for a while to save some money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great! And call me please, if Austin Powers makes an appearance. I want to be there for that. Congratulations and have fun with the demo.
Post a Comment