Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finally

June 29th. First night in our new home. Finally. Its been a long two/three months since we signed a purchase agreement--I think it was early April. But all's well that ends well, I guess. No pictures yet as I just got internet hooked up yesterday. But Paige has had her first bath in the new tub. I just made our first real meal tonight--cheated last night and microwaved things. I did my first sink full of dishes. Its odd how these things are halfway exciting when you haven't done them in a while. I am slowly getting boxes unpacked and need a few days of living here to see where things should go. Its nice to slow down a little after a frantic month of going between two homes.
Thanks to all of our family and friends--its not enough to merely say thank you for all you've done; but we do appreciate it! We had a lot of help with the cleaning/packing/hauling/etc.

No comments: