The mighty hunter asked that I get the pictures off of the camera of his deer and share. I am obliging. This is the 5 by 5 that is now in our freezer, may he rest in peace. He was taken on Saturday, the 7th before 8am. So my lovely hunter didn't have to trek all over for several weeks chasing deer around. I am not a deer hunter and was actually delighted that I at a concert the first weekend of deer hunting and missed this lovely specimen hanging in my garage. No watching skinning, skull sawing, meat cutting time for me! I couldn't go shoot a deer or anything that is fairly cute and fuzzy. I think I'd have no trouble knocking pheasants off the face of the earth--but Cowboy says I'd have to do hunter safety and learn to clean them. Not going to happen, so therefore, I just cook his kills.Saturday, November 21, 2009
Oh Deer
The mighty hunter asked that I get the pictures off of the camera of his deer and share. I am obliging. This is the 5 by 5 that is now in our freezer, may he rest in peace. He was taken on Saturday, the 7th before 8am. So my lovely hunter didn't have to trek all over for several weeks chasing deer around. I am not a deer hunter and was actually delighted that I at a concert the first weekend of deer hunting and missed this lovely specimen hanging in my garage. No watching skinning, skull sawing, meat cutting time for me! I couldn't go shoot a deer or anything that is fairly cute and fuzzy. I think I'd have no trouble knocking pheasants off the face of the earth--but Cowboy says I'd have to do hunter safety and learn to clean them. Not going to happen, so therefore, I just cook his kills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment