

I wish I could say this cute little bundle of fur was our new puppy--but she's not. She's Grampa Keith's new puppy. Keith, Sandy, and Sienna came for supper on Friday night and I think its safe to say that Paige likes the puppy. We tried a little feminine pleading with Daddy to see if we could have one too, but he says not right now. Paige isn't too sure of why puppies have to chew on everything; including her toes. She took a while to warm up to Sienna, but I think when we see her next weekend she'll be ready to play.
2 comments:
Oh, good lord. I thought you got a dog. Kristy, I was about ready to ask you how you were feeling.
FYI- we got rid of our dogs, so now when you are in town you can stay at our house ;) wink.
I didn't hate your dogs; they just had a lot more energy than I was used to! I want a dog; but an outside only dog. I don't think I could deal with potty training a puppy and have the fur everywhere.
Post a Comment