Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm turning into my Dad

So I am turning into my Dad and all I seem to do lately is take pictures of the wildlife surrounding my house/yard and watch the weather to see how much its going to snow. If you know my dad, you know that the weather channel is his favorite thing to watch and its his favorite thing to talk about. Its been a busy week, weather wise; and I have a lot pictures this month of snow, then flooding, then more snow. I decided to throw in some animals for variation.

The icky turkeys that inhabit our yard. Cool the first few weeks. Now, a pain.
Part of the deer herd that hangs out next to the house.

The deer dining on the bales some thoughful farmer left out for them. On my way to work there are about 40 of them in the field.


Cowboy does really well on snow days; he makes it untill 2pm before he's bored inside and has to go outside. Fortunately, that is when the wind died down, so he decided shovelling was a necessity. The tractor came out shortly after he started this; so don't feel too bad for him.


My cowboy--happy he's not inside--even if it means shoveling.
Poor pheasants last night trying to find a place to hide as the storn set it.

No comments: