Saturday, February 7, 2009

Princess 'dress'


I had to work for a few hours this morning, so Mom & Dad came over to hang out with Paige. I was at work for like 15 minutes when I get a call. "Where is the nail polish?" Paige could only direct Mom to my room and say Mommy had it there. A little while later, another call asking to wear her Christmas dress. I said if we have to. Paige has been on a huge dress kick lately, and I should have figured she'd try to con Gramma into letting her wear it. I have been saying no and there has been considerable drama because of that decision.


I come home, expecting to find my daughter all dolled up with her beautiful dress. I find her wearing this:

This is NOT her beautiful Christmas dress but a Barbie nightgown (with matching hair ribbons)that has been hanging up in the closet because its a size 4, and we've had it for 2 years. I can't remember who bought it for us, but thank you. It has given this 2 year old a 'princess dress' that she has been wearing all day. I have been trying for hours to get a picture of her, but this was the best I can do because she is starting to run from the camera! Note multiple layers of shirts, leggings, etc. she has on to stay warm with this beautiful 'dress.'

No comments: