I have an inner old woman who really wanted a clothesline in my backyard. My dad doesn't understand why I would even want one but I just had to tell him it was the old lady in me to make him understand. My boys this morning got it put up and its a thing of beauty with 4 new lines. I haven't hung anything on it yet today as it was cool and sort of randomly rained but can't wait to sleep on sheets that smell like outside. Nothing better. Plus I will save my poor dryer some work on those cowboy jeans.
Ryan's helper this morning--he was a busy boy for a good 2 hours just playing outside and helping Dad. I didn't hear any cries or whines; just lots of little boy yelling and chasing the dog.
One of the first years I didn't partake in our float--and I missed bloody marys in my hula skirt. I dropped Paige off so she could throw out candy--she's been on more floats than I can even remember--2 a year since she's been 2 I think.
Still no baby. . .sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment