Sunday, February 12, 2012
Plush Animal Zoo
Crafty project finally done--our plush animal zoo. Its a verson of something I found online that stands up and is 2 story--he wanted $125ish dollars. I have spent way more than that on tools for Cowboy; so I thought they better be put to use and make us something. We modified it to hang on the wall and to be up high away from little brother's curious fingers. Ours is also only one story; and it will hold alot. I figured the critters in here would fill it up; but there is plenty of room to bring more up from downstairs. Paige and I were going to make a sign; but her friend and her got the markers out and decorated it. We had a misunderstanding of make a sign meaning "go color directly on the freshly painted boards." However, its washable marker and will come right off. Plus, it makes it hers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment